Question about expressing your feelings

Is it bad to tell a girl, that has a boyfriend that you like her. I mean, i know it is bad to tell her that you want her to break up with her boyfriend. I would never do that, would it be bad to tell a girl very suttle that if she was single you would love to date her. Because i met this girl who i have a small crush on and we are extremly flirtatious when together at work mainly plus we talk online. I know she has a boyfriend which is why i never act on her flirtation and i've never asked her to hang out. Its just weird because after i broke up with my ex about 6 months ago it felt like i would never find another girl i liked. I pretty much have not been interested in any of the girls that ive met since until i met this new girl. of course, my luck she had a boyfriend. Man life sucks sometimes. OK i'd really like to hear your opinions on what i should do.

Honestly - I'd stick with the flirting, it's pretty disrespectful to actually tell her how you feel when she's in a relationship that's going well, and might make her uncomfortable around you.

Look around for girls you at least find attractive and fun to be around to go out with, even if there's not one in particular you want a gf/bf relationship with. If she happens to become available and you still are, great, there will be time to let her know you're not just being a flirt, but like her. For now, you're better off the way you are, just don't sit around just waiting on her breaking up!

Is she actually flirting with you or are you seeing more into it than is really there? I know it must be very difficult for you right now, but because your friend shows you affection, maybe she is simply trying to cheer you up? It's easy to misread things, especially when you still have pain from a previous relationship, and are in need of some caring. She seems happy in her relationship with her b/f...so it i unlikely she will leave him. If you tell her how you feel, you risk losing a good friendship. I have to agree...to carry on flirting won't cause any trouble, but it would be a good idea to try and find love and affection elsewhere. There are so many single people out there looking for someone like you! Accept her as no more than a good mate. Go out with her, tell her you're looking for love (in whatever way seems appropriate to you) and your friendship will just strengthen. I'm sure this is what your friend would want for you also.

Love Kitty x

well were not really friends. we just met. i'd say were more aquintences than anything but im one to always take things really slow.Where i live it seems damn near impossible to find a nice sweet girl whos not an attention whore. But i feel like we clicked way faster than i ever have with another girl.Its nice that i can be myslf around her and feel comfortable i normally cant do that all that well with new people. But i have opened up to her more than she has to me. I'm sure i care for her more than she cares for me but she honestley does flirt with me a lot. always telling me how cute and funny i am and she always points out when girls are checking me out. im a pretty shy guy and i dont ever ask girls out ive been lucky most ive dated have come to me. but ya i dont think ill say anything i can be friends with her its not like im in love with her. She just intrigued me. which is rare in a girl. to me most of them are all the same.