wants me wants me not

Hey I need help!

advice pls!

If you were with someone and you were fallin in love and then they were goin overseas for 3 mnths n were scared so they broke it off with u but then they kept actin like you were a cpl and you knew they did care but you wanted to be with them and they wouldnt let you, and you said you would wait for them again and again until they got back from overseas and she kept sayin not to wait for her, then she realized she did want to be with you and asked to get abck with you the day b4 she left, would you still wait for her or move on? it feels like she really got the "dont wait for me "in my head cos she must have said it for a reason hey and now shes gone i feel like theres noone to love and i feel maybe im fallin out of love but i dont know???? would you wait for her or not? how long do ppl usualy wait until they move on with other ppl etc??????? outta curiosity, thanks for your help!

also can ppl fall out of love if the person their in love with isnt around?

the sooner u move on the better.

looooool she broke up with u and then asked 2 get back with u a day b4 she left? common sense man. love is blind, so maybe ur not seeing clearly what im seeing. are u sure shes in love with you? dont u think she maybe playing with u, and making u wait so that u will be around for her if she cant find anyone. what good is it getting back together a day before leaving for a 3 month holiday? u might as well have stayed broken up until she returns? shes playing with u. shes using u! tell her to get lost. u deserve better. u dont deserve the heart break ull b in for in the future if u decide to hang on. correct me if im wrong.

good luck

well we did stay broken up until she got back, but while she was away the 3mnths i felt less fro her because of everything that had happened and because i missed her and she wasnt here etc, felt like why love her when shes not here kinda thing. the thing is now i am movin on, i did kinda keep it in my head that maybe we would just get back together when she got back but now i dont feel AS much and seein someone new, but now i just wonder...would u guys have gotten over her too if you were me? and is it normal to get over someone in 3 mnths ( well alil longer seems she broke up with me way b4 she left but we were only kinda together)???? thanks for ur help and replies