Alright, so my Ex girlfriend broke up with me 3 months ago. She had a new boyfriend about a month and a half later. She met this guy about week before we broke up. It started off with that "i need a break" " i need to breathe" crap. She would say " I still love you i don't want it to be over, i just need to breathe" I stayed with LC for about a month after the break up. I made all the classic mistake within that time. In late october i told her to just not talk to me anymore. I couldn't take it. A week that, she had a new bf. (Someone told me over AIM). So i stayed with NC for 30 days until Thanksgiving. I saw her since we were both back from college. We were with a group of friends watching a movie, and she texts me to pass her Sweatshirt. I was like??? get up and get it yourself. She did, then she texted me again. And asking if i hooked up with anyone. I told her, "Don't worry about it" Then she asked another 8 times. Yes 8 times.

After that i sent her an email the next week. Just saying we had some great times i had fun while we were together and i am glad we are moving on. If you wanted to give the relationship another shot great, if not, goodluck with whatever comes your way.

She emails me back the next day, and never responded to anything i wrote in my email. She was just telling me how this new guy is "great". He is amazing. She is so glad she found someone that makes her happy, and i should find the same.

She told me i need to find someone 4 times in that email. I replyed to her over IM that i don't need anyone to make me happy, i am happy with myself. And of course the email was filled with "I want to be friends" " You are one of my bests friends, and if you can't be friends i understand."

I'm not sure if she is stupid or just doesn't get it, or is trying to get me to hang on.

Interesting note with this new guy, i went on my facebook the other day, and also took a look at hers. She still has all of the pictures of me and her together. Like romantic pictures of us are still there. My gift i sent her over facebook is there. i think she has 5 pictures with the new guy up, and she would always love to take pictures when we were together and post them. They are not showing any affection to each other in any of the pictures. (She is a very affectionate person, she was to me atleast.)

On Instant Messenger, she has nothing about him anywhere. Her profile is empty and every away message i have seen has nothing about him at all.

Also interesting, last week she sent me a message over IM like "Do you remember that video that you showed me a while back" "The one with the animated robot head trying to look pretty"

I just said nope

Then 4 minutes later... "I found it"

Then a few days later she contacts me again

"Did you get your schedule for next semester?"

I said no.

"Oh when do you find out"

I said "IDK"

"Oh cool"

That was the last time she contacted me, i blocked her since i have finals. And everytime she talks to me it hurts. So its better to leave her blocked while i study.

I probably am looking too much into this, but it just seems to me she hasn't moved on as much as she said she has. I have moved on quiet a bit but from time to time i get down a little. I just like to post about all this stuff because it's just not like her to act like this, and it is really nice to let some of this stuff out. She doesn't look like the happy confident person i was with. She seems to have this fake happiness about her when i see her.

*I know she is immature emotionally. I just don't know what this is all about.

I just want to know why she would care so much about girls in my life. If she already has a boyfriend. I don't like to get thinking about why she is doing it. But it really makes me think she isn't over our relationship like she says she is.

It also makes me think that she still has an interest in me.

But for now im going NC through the Holidays. Her boyfriend lives pretty far away so i don't think they will see each other much through the Holidays. And she may remember the memories we had.

Just a thought, but im not waiting around for that by any means.

Archived