falling for a friend

zxacb

i've worked with this girl for about 2 years and we hungout with each other some in the past cause she went out with one of my friends.But just in the last 2 months we've been talking on the phone almost every night and i go over to her house and we drink and talk all night! we have not said any thing to each other about liking one another but everyone at are work thinks we do.I'm not sure if she likes me more then a friend or not ,but the more i'm with her the more i want to be more than just her friend.she is the first girl in along time that i can talk to about anything and she tells me things that i wouldn't think that a girl would tell a guy that is just a friend.she is 26 and i'm 24 and we both have had alot of bad relationships but i feel like me and her would be a very good couple cause we are both looking for someone to be with for good.from the little bit i wrote do you think she likes me more then a friend and what should i do? If she doesn't like me i still want to be friends but i'm afraid it'll push her away if she doesn't feel the way i do,if i tell her.It is all i've been thinking about and i just can't work up the balls to ask her how she feels about me.what should i do

Hey, I know what you are going through. I have been there and done that! To be honest, you need to tell her your feelings. Let her know exactly what you told us here in your post. To me it sounds like she really trusts you and loves to hang around you. If you let her know how your feeling it can only bring your relationship closer, and even if she doesn't agree right away maybe later down the road she will see that she made the wrong decision and come back into your life for good. You have to start somewhere man, life is to short for bull sh*t! Let her know what you feel. But also let her know that if SHE DOESN'T FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU UNDERSTAND AND THAT YOU STILL WANT TO BE GOOD FRIENDS. ALSO MENTION YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR HER. (if thats true)!

Hope I helped bud!

• 6 years later...