What do you think about dating older women ?

phoenix91

A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, regardless of her age.

I probbaly wouldn't want to marry a woman who is too old or too young but I can certainly see the benefits in dating a confident lady in her forties as much as enjoying the energy of a young vixen.

So you date older women but you dont think about marrying them .. ?

Its alittle tough at that age with that much of a gap but not impossible. If your an "Alpha" for lack of a better term age won't matter.

We're all "Alphas",lol

And we talk normally, like there's no gap between us..its just that most of my friends tell me that I shouldn't consider having a relationship with them, cuz they're older than me...

So you date older women but you dont think about marrying them .. ?

I'm 31. I'd consider marriage if it's really important for the lady (it isn't for me) and if we can have kids together.

I could have a fulfilling long term relationship with a woman significantly older (45+) but it obviously wouldn't be for the same reasons.

I enjoy the company of beautiful women of all ages as they are all different. Check them out and you'll see for yourself.

There can only be one Alpha in a group Phoenix, remember that.

You have to get your social capital up in the group...to do that you have to make them respect you...

Step 1...is be unconcerned with fitting in the group....an impossible task for most at your age...but who knows...

Step 1 is easy...

In fact, when I talk, they all listen...like if I'm the leader...lol

The right thing to say when it comes to women is:

"In fact, when she talks, I listen..."

I don't mean when I'm talking to girls.. I mean when I talk the whole class listens, I think that shows they respect me, doesn't it .. ?

Its not about attracting the woman,, its about attracting older women..

I don't mean when I'm talking to girls.. I mean when I talk the whole class listens, I think that shows they respect me, doesn't it .. ?

Its not about attracting the woman,, its about attracting older women..

It does show that they respect you. You have to be careful with that card though as you become a true leader by listening, not by talking (don't believe the action movies).

Same goes with the women, especially older women. They want a man who can express himself in a smart way but they most definitely want a man who can listen and pay attention.

Listening is the key...

It does show that they respect you. You have to be careful with that card though as you become a true leader by listening, not by talking (don't believe the action movies).

Same goes with the women, especially older women. They want a man who can express himself in a smart way but they most definitely want a man who can listen and pay attention.

Listening is the key...

Yea, I know that..

I'm just confused about the idea of dating older women, its like "should I, or shouldn't I..?!"

My friends tell me I shouldn't..but I'm not convinced..(when I talk to older girls, I never expect anything from them, because they wouldn't act like if I'm flirting or something.. they would just think I'm joking...)

Here's a simple answer: if you both feel like it and if the relationship makes you feel good, why not?

If you "shouldn't" date a certain person, it'll be quite apparent in your first contacts.

Wel, if you are convinced to stay away from older women, you will never like them...right ?

That's what I'm saying, I need to change that idea...

I think I want to have kids some day so I'll be a bit skittish about dating a woman past her 30's.

I'd definitely date a woman maybe up to 4 or 5 years older then me max. I've dated a woman one year older.

I would date older women. Like one or two years max.

All I have to say is to stay awake and keep up at your own pace.

So you guys don't expect to have a serious relationship with older women, right ... ?

Why ...?!

Archived