EMBARRESSING PROBLEM DOWN THERE....

ok well many people will probably find this really off putting and disgusting so if your that type than stop reading now..

im a girl...and im finding that my labia minora (inside lips of the vagina) are really stretched out, large and wrinkly. I'm almost positive that this is because i started masturbating at a young age and always played with myself down there. I'm as grossed out as everybody else reading this and i hate myself for it..but there isnt much i cant do about

Does anybody else have this problem? is there anything i can do to get my vagina looking a bit better?? and i also wanted to know how disgusted a guy would be by this? like i no its really revolting but would it stop a guy from wanting sex or wanting to be with me even if they love me?

MAN that sucks. It must be weird....i dunno. Im not sure i know how to help you there at all, but if it is really something that bothers you it might be a good choice to see a doctor. They might be able to talk to you abou it and help you. Im not sure. But i cant help being curious............so i hope you would answer a few questions.....

1. how old are you now?

2. What kind of sexual past have you had that might have contributed to this besides the masturbation

3. How young were you when you started masturbating?

4. WHAT exactly were you using to do it with.....i mean i only ask cause im curious if it was something besides fingers and it might have been to 'big' for you

5. Most of all i want to know what you have had to compare to to know that you are really that bad that you think it might look gross to a guy?

6. Has a guy ever actually commented on this?

I feel really weird asking you these questions and stuff......but now it makes even less sense to me how there could be something wrong with you. I mean if you are a virgin and you have never put anything up inside you other than fingers (and maybe a tampon) how is it that this happened to you??? I mean isnt that normally how those things happen.....with the skin being streched out to fit a penis or other objects into yourself?? And even then you are young and it SHOULD take a long time for something like this to happen. But you never did answer my question of how old you were when you started masturbating.

I just wish there was a way i could help you out there becuase that is the worst feeling in the world to feel like there is something wrong with you. No matter what tho you should feel happy about who you are and accept it. Dont let other people define you....that is the one thing that is all up to you

Well first thing id like to say is, that its not because of masterbation, the same way everyone has different lips on the mouth you can have a vagina that looks different, some women have very large labia minora other have some very small, a woman can have had sex every day for years and bear children and still their labias can stay the same. so sex (although can to a minor degree very rarely) or masturbation for that matter is not the cause of this.

As for men and what they like, My personal preference would be a smaller labia minora, it just my personal taste (no pun intended) anyway, its not that important to me though, and im definatly not going to stop loving a girl because of a silly thing like that.

Now, if you feel selfconscious about it, and it bothers you personally, then get it fixed. really! here in Florida its even advertised in newspapers, both labia minora reduction and vaginal rejuvenation (I dont believe youll need that second one, trust me).

Like i said, its not that important for men, but if it is for you, well, you can do something about it.

well the labia minora are on the outside...they are sort of like the inner lips rather than inside the actual vagina...i was very young when i started like 10 or 11 and playing with the labia over time stretched it...its totally yukkk i know but im too embarressed to see a doctor about it like its not something i could ever do

Never be grossed out by that, and there aint nothing you got that a doctor hasnt seen hundreds of times, so there is nothing to be embarrased about.

What you have is a beautiful part of you, and if your worried about what guys may think, forget about it, we guys are wired to like em, period.

thanks for your reply gilgamesh and just for the record i prefer small labia minora too (no pun intended ) and im pretty sure any guy would...and im not so sure id go as far as to have surgery like im too embarressed to even have a check up let alone be operated on...it really bothers me but oh well life goes on i guess...and thanks for your replies too itsabigfatsecret really appreciate it

Just another male opinion 8).

The vagina is one of those things that don't raise any comments on me. Pretty much like your feet. I'll explain

If you don't take care of toe nails, if your feet smell REEEALLY bad, if you have cotton between your toes all day long, than I would say: "Holy shoe! When will you take care of your feet?!". If you have just eight toes or one bigger than the other or, lots of veins showing up on the skin, it doesn't matter to me. IT'S A FOOT FOR CHRIST SAKE!

If you don't take care of your pubic area, if your vagina stinks like hell, if around your labias we can find some dirt (

SO, if you take good care of your hygiene (and because of your situation, you have to be even more careful), if it doesn't stink like hell (I mean, it can stink a little like all pubic areas do, but not like a ten year old french cheese), if it looks clean, than it's ok to me. It's a vagina.

I will not stop using your vagina because of that. I am not stopping licking your vagina because of that. Your vagina, my penis or our mouths are not fashion benchmarks. They are just supposed to look clean. Besides, we don't see your vagina all days, do we

Men can have questions like that too. Do girls think that foreskins are gross (rethorical question)?

Vagina's like penises look different. You can get surgery to reduce your labia..if surgery is what you want to do, that's your decision to make. Guys mostly like anything, so I'm sure that any guy that you are with is gonna be okay with it. Personally I like large lips, but not too large.

musicguy

I dont think that us guys will care I know I dont but that is coming from someone that havent had sex or stuff like that. We are all self consense and like Gilgamesh

sead it is not from masterbation
And it wont make us stop loving you and if it douse who cares about him.