Im 15 going on 16 and i was wondering if anyone could possibly recommend a good first job for me. im currently looking at working at best buy. but i am open to all recomendations (also i am extremely good on computers i wouldnt have to go to computer school if jobs didnt require you to have a degree in it)

I reccomend enrolling in a community college, and then sign up for a career planning class.

You can get approval by the dean of your school and submit it to the college. If I were you, I'd start college early while I'm in high school. It's better than doing all of those AP classes.

To elaborate more on the career planning classes: it takes a whole aptitude of your whole personality through personality tests, values and skills tests, and strengths.

You really get an in depth detail, a roadmap of yourself, and then you narrow all of your interests into one or two choices.

It's better than taking those inventory tests in high school, which was okay but not as detailed.

It's beneficial to plan now than later, some people change their majors so many times and then decide to take one of these classes to help them find out what they truly want to do in life; by then, they've all ready wasted 2 years worth of units.