Okay, advice needed. Very complicated situation...

tray25

I met this girl on Saturday and I talked to her for over an hour. We had fun. Didn't make out or anything but she seemed like she was into me. I think she is hot. She admits she is not the relationship type. I really don't care cause I really want to hook up with her.

Here is the problem;

She is good friends with a girl I use to hook up with. She is also friends with my best friends former girlfriend. So that girl knows EVERYTHING about me. I may not have a chance here. I got her number and told her I would call her and we would hang out sometime. When I left, I texted her and said "It was very nice to meet you. You made me laugh all night. Drive safe and good night" She texted saying "You too, I just got really tired". (she had to work at 8).

I will definitely call her, but since there is a third and fourth party involved. When should I call her? Mind you, I met her on Saturday, today is Tuesday. Should I wait till the weekend, like Thursday or Friday and ask her for drinks, or call soon as possible and ask for lunch? Maybe just see how she is doing? How do I play this cool but at the same time make my intentions clear?

Archived