a bunch of pictures of famous guys on her wall...

enadevoli

ok, let me set up a scenerio... you are a guy & you have a girlfriend. so, one day she takes you up to her bed room for the first time & you walk in & you see a bunch of pictures of famous guys on her wall. what would your reactions be to this? would you want her to take these pictures off??

im only asking because im a girl & i do have pictures of celeb guys on my wall. my bf has been in my room like 2 times before & im wondering what guys think of this. i don't want to make him feel like he's not the only guy that matters because he really is & i would never even consider dumping him for one of the celebs on my wall, if i got that opportunity... so im just wondering guys even care, or worry about that. oh, & i do have pictures of my boyfriend in my room too, like in frames...

it doesn't bother me cause i have my own celebrity chicks that i like. I don't think it really bothers guys a whole lot. How ever I did talk to my GF about our celebrity crushes before i saw her posters so i was not shocked to see the posters.

Perhaps he does not like them as actors or something along those lines.

Wouldnt bother me at all, I grew up in the 70s dont think i ever met a girl or guy that didnt have posters up somewhere. why would I be threatened or bothered by a poster of some guy from Nsync or a TV show, are you dating them? nah of course not, hehe, now if you have a big picture of an ex next to your bed, thats a definate no no.

lets see what did I have, Cheryl Tiegs , Farrah Fawcet, Cheryl Ladd, and some movie posters Star wars, and Close Encounters . some other silly stuff. are there any guys my age that didnt have a Farrah poster?

I think most guys expect to see teen Idle posters in their g/fs rooms, My daughter has a lot, her friends all do, doesnt seem to be a big deal.

plus, just be who you are, dont worry about what these guys like or not, they should like you and accept you for who you are.

my gf has pictures of her ex on there, like pictures of her and him at dances like prom and stuff. she even has a huge picture of him framed. infact, she even has one of him in her wallet. it really really bugs me, but she doesn't get it i dont think. it doesn't matter because i know she loves me, but i do really wish that she'd take those down.

Girls will be girls and have their little celeb. cuties on their walls or in their heads. You say that your man is the only man that you want and that given the chance you wouldn't give him up to be with any celeb right? Then if you're worried that he might be jealous or something of the pics then take them down. It can't hurt. He might even ask why you took them down and then you can score huge points by telling him that he's the only man that you want in your room.

ok, so here's the thing... my bf doesn't go in my room very much, he was only in there once to help me make this new bed that my parents bought me & then he was up there with me & a couple friends when i first got a kitten & the kitten had to stay up in my room. its not that im worried that my bf will be upset that i keep the posters up, im just wondering how this makes you guys feel because even though my bf doesn't go up there much, i don't want him to think that he's "just anouther guy". i hope this makes sense...

i didn't think anything of this until i saw this one reality show where a guy went into a girls room who had posters all over her walls & said if he was dating that girl, he would want her to take them down because he should be the only guy she thinks is cute enough to be on her wall. i know, too much tv.....

but thanks for every one's replies. maybe i'll get more.

Hehe Musicguy

And even if you did come accross someone famous, its not like Britney Spears is gonna ask me out is it?

just silly to be jealous of those things, as for that guy that has the girl with her ex all over the place, ehhh that would freak me out.

What would she say if you had pictures of your ex all over the place and in your wallet, somethin weird thare. but the important thing you believe she loves ya, and that is what counts,