need help...from women

Tallo

This girl and I have been talking for the last couple of weeks. Everytime we talk, it seems as if we click very well, but everytime I want to get together with her on a one to one level, she kind of shys away from the idea. She will agree at first, but then when I ask her if she wants to go out tomorrow night or something, she usually makes up an excuse like she has homework or something. But, she always wants to hang out if it is her and her friends with me. I think there is something, because she knows I like her, but she always returns all my phone calls, and she always wants to hang out when she has time, but just with her friends too. So I am kind of confused. Do you think she is just scared to be with me alone because she is afraid that something might happen, or do you think she only likes me on the friend level but is to nice of a person to tell me? What should my next move be? I talked to her last night, but I know she has a lot of tests this week, so I don't know what I should do nest. I really need help...girls, give me your insight because you girls know best.