She said yes!!

ninnin

Those of you who have been following you probably know what I talked about. My crush at lunch. I've posted asking if you think she liked me and that she found out I like her. Well a few of you guys said I should go in for the kill and ask her out.

Well today at lunch I sat with her as usual and helped her out with some classwork. I decieded to wait and ask her towards the end of lunch. Well by the end some of our friends came along. I would have pulled her aside but she was reorganizing her binder and I didn't want to interrupt.

The bell rung and she was heading where I was going (our classes must be nearby). When we were walking it was just the two of us. That's when I took action!! This was my first time asking a girl out! And all I have to say it's so much easier then you may think. So anyway, I said "hey are you doing anything this weekend?" she said "yeah I got to work, I always work (laughs)". (Which is fine cause I need to take care of somethings for the weekend anyhow). So I said "oh okay, well do you want to go out sometime and do something?" and she said "yeah sure" in a upbeat mood. So I got her number, but the only problem is that she wasn't too too sure of her number. I figured I would call her on Sunday and say what's up.

The only concern at this point is that she might have meant us doing something as friends, but I'm not too sure. I think she knew what I meant. But before I went to class I saw a guy come up to her and put his arm around his sholder, but then again people who are single or even dating someone else do stuff like that all the time.

Well even if she wants to be just friends I accomplished a few things. I can finally ask a girl out with no problem got her number and boosted my cofidence with cute girls! Yeah!

It has taken me like 5 months to remember my new number each time i get one. Everyone makes fun of me for it, but i genuinely never remembered. Im tellin ya, it can be real, but it could also be a front. I wouldnt worry about it though cause yall seem to talk regularly, and it wouldnt be hard to get her right number.

If she wants to hangout as friends thats ok too. Sometimes thats how stuff starts. Dont put too much pressure on yourself.

I am proud of you for taking the plunge though! Good work

Archived