what to do now?

bodomx

My exgf brokeup with me in 2003, after being with me for 1 year....The only reason is that she felt for someone else.....this is not a valid reason in my point of view....She told me that he is much better....

Two weeks ago she approached me after breaking up with two relationships that she had after our breakup....She told me that during the years we were apart and she dated, she found that Im different than others she dated with....She said that others are all fake....I waited for her for the last three years.....But, still Im not sure of the decision I have to make...She proposed me to marry her....I really love her but what she did to me in the past was so bad....So, please tell me what decision I have to take in this case......when she returned after 3 years findingout that im the one for her....

No one can make a decision for you, this is something you have to make yourself. We can offer advice but at the end of the day the decision is up to you.

Basically what she did is dump you because she thought she could find better, had a good time with everyone, found out there was a lot worse in the world so she comes back running to you.

I'd boot her as far as you can. She is bad news.

Yeah...she was young and she was studying that time.....She told me that she regret that she hurt me for a long period of time and that she is sorry for that....I said Ok....I really waited for her all these days......She told me that she realized that no one she dated after our breakup was as good as me and thats the reason she returned back....

Archived