Good Acne Treatment

ninnin

Are you sure that accutane caused your acid reflux, and poor vision? I admit i am not a encyclopedia on this, but i have not heard that these are side affects. It can make one prone to depression, but if you have no history of this it is not as likely, and you only stay on it about four months. So you just have to just be under a doctors care for that short time.

I was on it for 6 months each time and got a blood test every month while on it, i was not on it for 4 months unless they have changed the amount of time you take it for now. I took it 10 years ago, I had perfect vision until i started taking. It was my choice to take the med's did i know anything like this would happen no way, but thats life.

I just think that its a serious medication and people should be warned of all the possible side effects before considering taking. The list of side effects was not this long when i took it.

ACCUTANE. I won't take it anymore.

I've been on 3 different treaments. 1st time was 100mg daily, 2nd and 3rd was 50 mgs daily.

Works while I'm on it and then a few months after. After 3 months, all the acne comes back. I know it's just me. I have friends who only need 1 treatment course @ 6months, and they're acne free for life.

It does 2 things that still linger - I get easily chapped lips and my skin is dry now....but I still breakout a LOT. And it raised my LDL cholesterol level by 30+ points since. Haven't been able to bring it back down. Luckily, I'm still under any dangerous marks for it.

I'm sticking to long term doxycycline and pasting my face with benzoylperoxide or tazorac cream.

Archived