Your typical flirting question

lonelyguy

Hey dude!

I think the sexiest thing in a man is when he can maintain eye contact..and by this I do NOT mean a man that stares at you..I hate that!! But say I'm in a bar..and there's a cute guy close by and he looks over every minute or so for a few seconds..I like that.

In terms of conversation..I love a guy that's original. I may be passing my soulmate by with this but I can't see myself wanting to get to know somebody that comes up to me and starts talking about what I do for a living and all that stuff. Yes it's essential to know that..but first impressions count, and you only get one shot at that.

I'm slightly picky with this stuff so maybe not the best person to ask. If I was you I'd avoid the general conversation and tell a joke..or a random fact..just something original! That would have me intrigued.

As far as when somebody else is flirting, again, eye contact is very important. If I like a man I will give him ''that'' look. Touching..like pats on the arm or general things like that can also mean something.

All in all, just be natural. Don't make it look like you're nervous and you'll be fine. Easier said than done I know, but practise makes perfect!!

Good luck, let me know how you get on.

Archived