just broke up with my gf after 5 years

I know what your goin through man, I broke up with my gf after 4 years and it nearly finished me off, but nothing is worth killing yourself over and there is always hope. Life has many surprises for us, its how we deal with them that counts.

I sent you a PM. Do not let her win this way. You are going to show her she made the right choice by dumping you. And you know she made a mistake.

When I stood over the grave of my sister-in-law 4 years ago it was an absolutely beautiful fall day. She too decided it wasn't worth it and committed suicide leaving behind 3 young children and a devastated husband. I didn't feel pity for her - I was angry. I stared down into that hole and said "How could anyone choose this stupid hole over this glorious day that God created for us".

I don't even know what to say now. Read the PM. Please call for help. And I will pray for you because I don't know what else to do.

You helped me out the other night, and I hope to be able to help you. I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Remember though, there are millions and millions of girls out there, women I should say! Though she may have been your fiancee, maybe it just wasn't meant to be, like you told me. No body is worth your life. I have two very very close friends who have been suicidal in the past and it scares me. Think of the life you have lived. Think of a life you still can live. Life is always worth living. I am not saying don't be upset, by no means. Call a friend and talk. Cry tonight, smile tomorrow! It may be, respectively, too soon to go out and find someone else. But use the time wisely, go out and have a good time. I may be younger than you are, and I do believe I am, however, I do know how it feels to lose a girlfriend of a long time. It sucks, and I don't deny it. Do not, however, let this one occurrence in your life change the rest of your life. Live it to the fullest!! Never let someone take you down to nothing! I hope all gets better for you!