Let's settle the looks vs personality in this post, possibly?

RedPenguin

Actually, in many cases, yes it "just" does. Relationships usually come from out of nowhere, like school, work, meeting people at the store or wherever. If you PLAN on getting a date, good luck! lol

it doesn't 'just' happen when you are out looking. usually it hits you in the face when you least expect it. women can pick up that 'looking for a date/gf' attitude. it's a turnoff usually. most women want the unsuspecting guy or the guy that is challenging to lock down.

the only time it 'just' happens and you ARE looking is if you go to a singles thing.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think ghost69 is right.

I swear, I get more women paying attention to me, when I don't pay attention to the girls.

I just wish that girls with boyfriends didn't still flirt with you and give you the wrong idea.

Even though I typically run into girls with boyfriends, they act like they are single, and I hate that. Instead of acting like, get away, I'm taken, they act more like, "Hey what's up?"

I wish girls didn't do that. I mean if you are taken, why would you want to give other guys the idea that you aren't? To me, that's just stupid.

Tell me this, why is it, if a guy flirts with another girl, while they have a girlfriend, they are considered right away cheating, and only want sex, and all these other accusations. Yet, girls flirt all the time, when they are taken, and no one cares? Is there some weird double standard out there?

this concept happens to me all the time. just out at the bank or in the mall buying pants. just look up looking for a register or what not, BAM a girl checking me out. i look over and smile. i usually don't approach right away, but i make sure to catch her before she leaves if she doesn't talk to me first. but it's usually when i'm not ready.

the girl i'm seeing now i met on a guy's night out. i was so anti-gf for a while and just out to have fun with my buddies. i was doing it for months. met a lot of girls had some flings, but nothing serious. then i meet this girl. yes, out of nowhere.

it doesn't 'just' happen when you are out looking. usually it hits you in the face when you least expect it. women can pick up that 'looking for a date/gf' attitude. it's a turnoff usually. most women want the unsuspecting guy or the guy that is challenging to lock down.

the only time it 'just' happens and you ARE looking is if you go to a singles thing.

If that was the case, no one would get together.

And that's clearly false, so no.

If that was the case, no one would get together.

And that's clearly false, so no.

i've never really gone out 'looking'. yeah i keep my options open when i go out. if it happens it happens. but it does happen this way. and i'm still unsure how you could answer this. you are replying that it doesn't happen this way? i have yet to see where you have met someone and began dating.

Archived