Having a terrible day, need some suport.

buba

Had dinner last night...he mostly talked about his amazing new album and how sucessful it's going to be...

He really is married to his career.

I sort of observed him and realised that I don't really wanna be his admirer. I wanna be his woman, but he can't give me what I want...

He said that he missed me a bit...

he will probably call in a week to see how I am.

It sucks. I am nearly done with this.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey buba

I am so sorry you are feeling down.

This stuff is so painful but you can do it. Silence is as hard as hell but as you already aknowledge - it really is for the best.

But you are not a fool. You trusted this man but he was dishonest with you - he used you. There is nothing wrong with you - you want an open and honest and loving relationship. And you are capable of that. He is incapable of this type of relationship - you can see that now.

It still smarts though and I hope this pain soon goes away. Focus on your daughter now - she will ease your pain.

Take care honey - we are all here for you.

Mark

ps I am sorry your daughter is poorly - hope she gets better soon.

Buba.......he senses you are pulling away..and he wants to check on you ,to see if you are still there ....waiting in the wings.......that is all.

Quoting love4life....from another thread...says it all.

>>

Yes.... you are better off without him....cause he is only about HIMSELF..it's all about HIM..and what you can do for HIM.HIM..HIM..that is all. You are Nar supply.

You can do better than him, Buba.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes.... you are better off without him....cause he is only about HIMSELF..it's all about HIM..and what you can do for HIM.HIM..HIM..that is all. You are Nar supply.

You can do better than him, Buba.

I am feeling really down today...we talked on the phone. I feel nothing.

absolutely nothing......I finally got to the point when I am tired and really bored in this relationship. This "once a week' relationship...

How do I end it? Will I be O.K. alone? will I miss him?

Just a bad day...depressed over my poor choice.

Archived