No sex after six months!

darkie

Well, I feel really stupid right now

I'm in a relationship about 7 months now, and no sex.

The obvious solution is to get another girlfriend but, like most men do, I decided not to

The thing is I met her last summer, and she was in a relasionship. Her boyfriend was still abroad, and I sneaked myself into her life. They lived together abroad (i don't know for how long), and they obviously had sex on a regular basis. And so on, she is my girl now.

I soon realised she was a shy person. Also very very impulsive - so arguments usually end up with fights.

So I really don't know what happened. Months just whoooshed by, and we see each other daily, we hug kiss and so on but no sex. We talk about sex, about our past experiences, she always says she has more experience than me, mainly because I'm 8 years younger than her ex, and in the end she tries to think how we started to talk about sex... feeling guilty I guess. Afterwards she finds a way to conclude we shouldn't have sex yet.

So, what can I do to change her mind ?

well you cant manipulate someones mind just tell her exactly how you feel and what you want to do no offence my friend but it seems she is wearing the trowsers in this relationship take charge a little bit show her you can be romantic iv learned its a gd way to get on a girls side or bed side in your case hehe if all else fails sit down and have a serios chat but try lighting the bedroom with a few candalls some nice incense sticks burning away a nice relaxed romantic atmosphere right? take her to the bed and give her a massage if she doesnt want it then i havnt got a clue!

best of luck

Archived