Please Help Me Im Going Crazy

If you can get a job delivering newspaper thats good for a tiny bit of ca$h. I used to deliver the weekly flyer's. I would make deliveries on Wednesdays and Fridays. The money is not the best because they pay you at the end of every 3 weeks, that how they do it where I am from, but depending on your neighborhood it will take you anywhere between 30 minutes to half an hour. I would do about 100 houses in just over 30 minutes, close to 40. Like I said the money is not the greatest but its something more then what your getting and you know if have say 40 dollars more at the end of the week then you need that 40 dollars you can do a lot of things with it like getting your son a you.

This next suggestion is both good and bad but I'm still going to mention it. Getting a job a server in a restaurant. I'm only mentioning it because of the tips. The tips is the only good part. Now its bad because you have to work Friday and Saturday nights and I don't know what your situation is like if you have a relative who can watch your son or if you have to pay someone as well as if you mind working nights and going home late.

The best way to find a job, which is the same way I did, is to do these two things. (1) go on the site of your local mall/malls and they usually have a posting for employment and then submit your resume either online or in person which ever way it asks for (2) just take you resume to local stores and submit it, even if they are not looking for someone which usually they are, you make get a call back.

A piece of advice, stay away from places like Starbuck's. I just started and I hate it. It too tiring for the amount of money they are paying me (8/hour) and I suck at it. I don't know the call for the drinks (eg the nickname). Anything that goes wrong is getting blamed on me since I am the new guy and you know its like the new guy takes the blame and its not a problem. So I guess what I am trying to say is try to find a working environment where you can go home an the end of the work period per day and not be dead tired and basically you can be relaxed and play with your son.

Good Luck and all the BEST

The GLegend

Archived