Update on trip to europe w/ex girlfriend- Not good.

Hi,

My ex gf & I went to europe a couple of a week ago which turned into a nightmare. She was fine on the plane felt very comfortable and said she was looking forward to our trip.But on morning of the second day there she tried to ditch me !I caught her trying to take off from the hotel.And she told me that it was a mistake for her coming and started telling me how much she hated me plus alot of other hurtfull stuff! Incredible!So I went off my own way for the rest of the trip. I was able still have some fun by myself but I was pissed.I saw her on the same flight back but we didnt sit together.She parted from me very coldly when we got home.

Anyway, my buddy said he saw her tonight in this guys car that she told me that she completely disliked! This guy is a creep!And it the same guy that we met at a concert only a few weeks before we left for Europe! I have a feeling that something was going on and just wish she was more honest instead of me finding out like this. I dont know if he's connected in any way with her acting the way she did in Europe but it hurts to think of the possibility. I know I gotta forget her ,let her go , its none of my business anymore etc. Coz she's your ex. But what can I do in the meantime. I still care about her.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate any comment.

you have nothing to lose. if you love her, care for her, then tell her she's seeing a creep. tell her you'll always love her and am waiting for her to come back, no strings attached.

meanwhile, seriously do a self-audit and see why she's so pissed off with you. something must be wrong somewhere. get external feedback from many people, not just your support group. what you find, you can then choose to work on for your own improvement as a human being, not to win her back.

and carry on with your life. count your blessings and do the stuff you've always enjoyed doing.

if you know something that's good for her, and you are saying it without the ulterior motive of having her return to you, because you continue to love her without hope of reciprocation, then in the long run, she will look back and thank you.

you can don't tell her, but i think you will tell her, although you will probably get hell from her right now.

whether she will return your love is a different matter.

follow your heart on this one

I think you already know that there's not much hope for you and her at this point in time.

if she is choosing a creep...that's her choice...and it says a lot about the kind of guys she is attracted to.

if you think she is in actual danger, you might want to speak up though...and yes, maybe later, she will look back and appreciate your concern

do what is right for you