Bad day yesterday. Got into a argument with the girl that i like.

Superus

Yeah it's the same chick

Anyway, yesterday was pretty much hell. I understand that she's on her period and that she could/may have mood swings. i can handle any attitude that she can bring me to a certain extent. So we made plans to go to the gym. she called me up at 7 to go. i called her at 8 and i got to her house around 9:30. Kind of late. She got inside my car and i could tell immediately that she was pissed off and showing a bit of attitude with her body. I told her "hey what's wrong?" she said "nothing"

As i was driving further i noticed some more attitude. So i put my hand on her leg and started rubing it and asked her "sorry i was late,look you don't have to go with me" and she kept saying i have to work i'm tired etc. but she still insisted to go.

-------------

AT THE GYM

-------------

Non stop * * * * *ing from her. She didn't want to do * * * * as in terms of working out. I then decided to just hit the girly isolation machines. She's still * * * * *ing. i tried to be comforting and started rubbing her back saying "just relax finish this set and you're done" then she kept saying she was mad. Then me messin around whispered in her ear saying "look you wanna fight?" she's like "yeah i wanna fight!" so we moved on to another machine. seemed like she was doing kinda better so i smacked her ass and told her "alright lets go i know you can pick this up" then she goes "hey don't smack my ass your not my guy" When she said that i got pissed but i brushed it off. She still * * * * *ed and i called it quits saying i'm taking her home. She goes "no i'll get a ride" there. I said "who?" she said "i'll call someone." I said "no i'll take you."

-------

DRAMA

-------

While walking out i was at my wits end. She said "sorry if i was being a * * * * *." I was quiet and mumbled...."it's fine" Got in the car started driving. she was getting texts but she wasn't answering them. (i was surprised because normally she does answer them.) Then it beeped again and she screamed "**** stop calling me!" I'm at my point of voilence here so instead of dropping her off in the front i decided to just drop her off in the back. AND LOW AND BEHOLD ANOTHER GUY. i hear him on the phone too saying "where the **** are you?" and he said "oh now your here" I pulled over and she said "i'm sorry so sorry" she got out of the car. THE GUY IS GIVING ME HARD LOOKS AND THE ****ER IS SO UNDERSIZED COMPARED TO ME. FAT TOO! I was going to get out of the car and **** him up. but i didn't i just left. while driving i turned back because i wasn't going to take that * * * * and i wanted to **** him up. but i wasted gas and decided to turn back and just go to the gym.

She then calls me saying sorry and i snapped at her about that guy and how she treats me etc. she was like whinning saying he was just a friend his g.f lives around the area. and she said "well looks like your not accepting my apology" and i said "i'm not going to accept your apology so good nite and sweet dreams. she was quiet.....i said "ok?" she said yeah we both said bye. She calls her best friend to tell her what happened. her best friend blows up my phone. I answered and her friend was saying to me what my girl told her. (i trust her bf too btw) Saying she worried that i'm mad at her, i give her mixed signals, (her friend said IT'S BECAUSE YOU GIVE HIM MIX SIGNALS) Then to top it off he sees a guy in your back entrance. Then her best friend mentioned "that's funny i mean why do you care that he's mad at you now? you never cared before?" She told her that she likes me but i give her mixed signals like for one she complained that everytime she gets out of the car all i say is "Bye" i never kiss her or anything. That's when i knew her Best friend was telling me what she told her. cuz i never tell her Best friend anything. she also said that guy was a friend and that she hates him. (best friend said that)

Should i call her or wait?

1) I find myself agreeing with Jettison these days. I say your first course of action is to definitely go kick the small fat guy's ***. You can always patch up things later with the girl. But you can't always kick someone's ***.

2) Once the *** kicking is completed, I would call her. Sounds like she was cranky because it was late and she was just ready to fight. A slap on the butt wasn't the wisest thing to do. But no one is perfect.

Sounds like you guys have a pretty passionate relationship (you're used to these kind of events) so in all seriousness I would just call her.

Root

Now that I think of it, you shouldn't kick the small fat man's ***. No challenge in that. I think you should pick out the guy in the gym whose posture and face scream 'roid rage. Now that is a challenge.

You probably don't know the whole story but we've been hanging out for the past 3 weeks straight. We have a good time together. We kissed for real only 2 times. Pec kissed twice. She spent the night at my house twice. i spent the night at her house once. We held hands once, i do most of the touching she doesn't say no. She knows i like her. And as of today i know she likes me because of her friend telling me yesterday. We both give each other mixed signals but she knows i'm into her alot. just alot of confusion on both sides. So when i'm putting extra effort and she doesn't tell me her feelings and i see another guy what am i suppose to think? Friends don't do that kind of * * * *.

The only reason why i reacted like that on the phone was because she was complaining she was so tired etc but she has time to have a "friend" over at 11PM in the back of her house. * * *?

Read all my previous threads here on this forum. you will understand.

Superus,

You're a good sport. I don't think Jettison or I really thought you wanted to kick his ***.

From what you said about the texting and then seeing that guy at 11pm AND her attitude... I can see why you were upset.

I haven't read your other posts (but will). But I would go ahead and call her. Say you're sorry for slapping her but and/or picking her up late to the gym. And then just go from there. I wouldn't mention the 11pm guy at this time.

Do you have the mixed signals talk right away? I'd hold off a little bit longer BUT if you feel like things are getting out of hand (your mental or her mental state) then you don't have much to lose (if her friend is telling you the truth).

Good luck,

Root

Well, according to her friend, that girl that i like is having mix signals from me, And shes giving me mixed signals. Both is going out of control.

Even when i was mad i was cool, calm, while expressing my feelings.

i guess i'll call her later.....i mean we had a * * * * load of plans this weekend. she's always with me...i don't understand how she would have time to see someone else......BUT the guy lives FAR. so ummmmm....

Archived