I sent the email to him!!

judy1111

I wrote an email to him and decided to sit there and wait the urge of sending him the email wear off... But i decided to sent to him.. it wasn't a nasty email.. it was an email telling him what the hell he made me go through at the moment.. and i did wish him all the best with his work and new relationship (the one that he left me for).. I also mentioned that I will not resent him anymore coz I'm going to let go all the feelings i have for him (love, hate, resentment and anger). I told him the purpose of the email is to let go the complicated feeling in my chest that is making me feel so vulnerable so i would feel better moving on and I'll live happily from now onwards...

I asked him not to reply as well.. But he did.. the email is still in my inbox.. I'm not gonna read it coz whatever he says doesn matter to me anymore.. After i sent the mail, it was like a turning point for me, I felt as if all my resentment and anger has gone... and i actually enjoyed myself for the very first time last night in my sister's birthday celebration ever since we broke up.. I feel so good waking up this morning.. I'll read his email... one year later..

Hey Judy,

It seems it was a good decision to send him one last email to say him what you felt. I am happy that it worked out ok. You can start moving on, and my feeling is that you will be just fine. Ups and downs probably, but really fine. Isn't it great to notice yourself being happy for the first time after all the misery?

Arwen

The happiness is undescribable.. previously i thought i will never be happy again... but it was a lie that i was telling myself when I'm down... I feel like I am me again once more.. i went out last night i felt absolutely good about myself and attracted few glances.. I can be happy without him...

The happiness is undescribable.. previously i thought i will never be happy again... but it was a lie that i was telling myself when I'm down... I feel like I am me again once more.. i went out last night i felt absolutely good about myself and attracted few glances.. I can be happy without him...

wow, that's really impressive, judy. you sound very strong.

adore

Hey Judy

That feeling is the best - go girly! You are an inspiration.

"after all the only person that really matter is ourselves" - exactly!

Keep on keeping on honey. You may hit a few more little dips but this is a great milestone in your healing!

Mark

Hey Judy!

We all have our sad tales to tell. It is great though - and yes - there are some wonderful people here - kind of gives you hope, doesn't it!

You will get through this and you will be a better person and you will have a better life. YAY is what I say about that!

Mark

Archived