Guy wears a ring- does this mean he isn't into you?

angeliamce

I've never used one, but I hear it improves the quality and consistency of the erection. It does NOT, however, give you an erection when you aren't excited, so don't worry about him not being into you. It probably means nothing more than 1) it makes him feel sexy to wear it; or 2) he wants the added assurance it gives him ... erections can be fickle sometimes even if you are very excited.

Zack.

Nope. I think it means his penis is taken. (Just kidding)

Men wear a ring on their penis because it restricts the blood flow from rushing away from the penis hence creating firm and long-lasting erections. It doesn't necessarily mean that he wasn't attracted to you and needed help.

Thanks for the information. I guess I am feeling very unsure- because I really doubt this guy likes me. He kissed me really closed mouth, etc. which was weird- he explained he had just put a dip in. At that point, I should had left- but, I reasoned that he had just got off work and maybe there was some type of nicotine need- I didn't know. After everything, we were talking and he explained that kissing to him was very intimate. I was shocked- we have been talking for over 7 months, etc. This is our second time to have sex and the guy doesn't want to be intimate with me. I didn't know what to say- so, I said nothing and he said that I got a funny look on my face and what was wrong. I haven't ever experienced this, but I know what this means and it hurts. This guy doesn't like me. To top everything off he is loaded w/ money but asked to borrow $180 to buy a motor part for a "play" truck and guess what I gave the jerk who didn't want to kiss me money. What is wrong w/ me??? I feel so stupid- what so sad is this guy has been great w/ all his past girls, but w/ me he is an ass. I know that I need to totally break contact. The ring is the least of my problem.

I feel like I know him better than the guy I was married to for over 10 years. What is so strange is that I respect him for being honest, but it just hurts. I know that he is a good guy, in the sense, that he a great father and person to others. Today, he stopped to help some strangers w/ their car,etc. and eventhough he has money he is not judgemental about people's economic situation. Basically, what I feel like is that I am bringing out the bad in this guy. I always seem to end up giving money in relationships- it is like my nature. I started it w/ this guy a few months ago when his phone was turned off and he went to a prepaid phone. He didn't share his money problems- but I knew that there was a situation. So, what did I do I sent him a check for $200 in a belated birthday card. He was shocked and called to ask if I was crazy, and that he would not take my money and I told him that it was a gift and I really wanted him to have it. What is so sick is that I wanted to help him- I knew that he was in a slump and didn't want to go to his family. A month passed and then the check came through my account. I never said anything, because I gave the money. Today, I agreed because I guess I was hurt and wanted to be more hurt. I don't know- why I do this. I

Archived