Wrong place LIFE IS A STRUGGLE

Hi I am in the biggest dilemma in my life, I am born and brought up in India, but my dad was in the U.S for like 10+ yrs he got educated there and then my grandpa died and he had to come back.

Well I have seen more of U.S then India , and have from the beginning been brought up like In western countries.

Well currently I finished my law in India and then went to the U.K (where I am currently studying)

The problem I face is that I don't relate to anything in India (I know its funny though Ive spent my entire life there but I have never felt at home,

Well I want to spend my time in the U.K and basically I don't believe in arranged marriage .(in India people get married in that way , family just decides who you want to marry)

The problem I have is that I believe In True Love , but I don't know if ill ever find it , because being in the society in India .. well I don't get to meet to many women because it's a very closed society.

;

The limited women I have met, well I just cant relate to them at all ….

NOW MY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM STUDYING REALLY HARD TO GET A JOB IN THE U.K BUT AT THE SAME TIME I ALSO WANT TO DATE AND MEET WOMEN AS REAL LIFE PARTNERS

HOW CAN I DO BOTH !! BUT I FEEL TOTALLY INCOMPLETE WITHOUT A WOMEN (SHOW WOULD ACTUALLY LOVE ME ) AND I KNOW , IVE JUST HAD ONE GF AND SHE WAS A FOREIGNOR , NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DATE INDIAN women …. I just feel so weird that I cant relate to anything to my own people …I feel totally lost that I think and have a mindset the western culture but live in India …. WHAT DO IDO I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND …

I FEEL LIKE A CONFUSED TURKEY OR SOMETHING .. BUT I KNOW I JUST DON'T FIT IN WHERE I AM SUPPOSED TO AND U.K WELL ITS BEEN A MIXED BAG , NICE AND BAD

WHAT DO I DO !! HOW DO I MEET GOOD PEOPLE

I Am a really nice educated intelligent and attractive (well kinda of ) guy but I don't know will girls have a prejudice in dating me that I am a foreigner, AND THIS DOES AFFECT MY Confidence.

Thanks all.

Hi ShyGuy !

Well, I think that your love for western culture will mean that you need to spend time in that culture. India is your home, and you should visit it as reguarly as possible.

The arranged marraige is something that you will have to talk about with family. I'm sure they will be dissappointed, but this is your life - and they will need to accept that.

As for meeting women - go to social clubs, or places where you can persue a hobby with others. I'm sure there are women where you study too ! You should approach some of them and try to strike up a conversation!

Hope this helps you,

Thanks for the reply Charmed;

Yeah well i have spoken to my parents and my dad is like pretty okay

with me finding my own soulmate , plus he also really wants me to stay

in the U.K , as he has realised how badly i struggle back home in that society .

just wondering even though i have met lot of girls and even made friends,

i am still pretty new to having a serious realtionship , so how would i know that some girl is serious , because i cant play games as i am also very serious about my career and getting a job, when i finish uni

thanks