Cud sum 1 help

hi guys

ok well recently my group picked up another group at a football match and and they ontroduced me to their friend via da net and i went out with this girl but it wasnt working out so we broke up and she went out with my friend (we never met up). so she introduced me to her other friend and i think i fell in love with her because i always wanna talk to her and stuff but we havnt met up yet so i wanna see if she likes me 2 but i dun wanna ask her or tell ne1 cause if she dunst like me my friends will give me soo much shit and ill never hear the end of it so i cant ask her but maybe theres away i can hint her and see if she replys please any help would be great

When you meet this girl, listen carefully to the way she says things.

If you look closely at her face you can see certain tell tale signs, that she likes you. Dont Worry about your friends because they should be supporting you, i wouldn't say love yet mate because love is a strong thing and you havent even met up with this girl, to know a person is to love somone if you go out on a date and she bores you to tears what you gona do. Lets say like. If you like her when you meet up, away from your friends would be a good idea. Try to hold her hand, harmless doesnt make you look like an idiot kissing her, and its a small but very big thing you friends wont see if they are there so its all sweet.