Dating a friend now and very confused

Hello everyone, I just had a question for anyone who would help me. I just recently started dating a girl that has been my friend for a few years now and I'm very confused. You see, I've liked this girl for a long time and I just never asked her out, recently we both agreed that we liked each other and that we should date. Some things to take in to consideration; we've been friends for a long time and I am new to the dating thing. So far, I think I've screwed things up by moving way to slow..but she also seems like she is just uncomfortable around me. We used to talk to each other all the time and we were pretty close. Now, she just seems very distant. We've been dating for almost two weeks and we're not even holding hands yet or anything like that. It really sucks because I like her alot but she just seems to not want to be around me. In fact, she seems to hang around my friends more than me, when I'm around she'll mainly talk to them and not even look at me. I guess my question is, do you think I still have a chance at being her boyfriend. I guess I haven't made any moves like holding her hand or putting my arm around her yet either but I'm kind of looking for her to contribute also. I know, the guy is supposed to make the moves. Since we were friends before, do you think that has anything to do with her being uncomfortable? And, do I have any chance of redeeming myself because I maybe blew it so bad with regards to making the moves and taking so long? If I could get a little bit of help on this, that would be great. Thanks.

YOU have to create a physical spark and soon ! She is probably feeling a little silly and confused because you haven't made a move yet . POOR GIRL !

If she didn't want to be with you physically,i'm pretty confident she wouldn't have agreed to date you. SO HERE'S WHAT OU MUST DO :

Next time you are with her,and the situation and surroundings are appropriate...or even if it's in the supermarket..........KISS HER !! Don't excuse it or say " is it ok if i kiss you " cos even tho you are nervous,she will see you as lame. Just make her laugh as much as you can,and when she's stopped laughing..GO IN FOR THE KISS.

You got to do it bro,....Losers let things happen...winners make things happen ! GOOD LUCK 8)

YOU have to create a physical spark and soon ! She is probably feeling a little silly and confused because you haven't made a move yet . POOR GIRL !

If she didn't want to be with you physically,i'm pretty confident she wouldn't have agreed to date you. SO HERE'S WHAT OU MUST DO :

Next time you are with her,and the situation and surroundings are appropriate...or even if it's in the supermarket..........KISS HER !! Don't excuse it or say " is it ok if i kiss you " cos even tho you are nervous,she will see you as lame. Just make her laugh as much as you can,and when she's stopped laughing..GO IN FOR THE KISS.

You got to do it bro,....Losers let things happen...winners make things happen ! GOOD LUCK 8)

It's always hard to go from a friendship relationship to a physical relationship.

You say that you are new on the dating scene, well one thing of the first things you have to know about a relationship is always tell the truth. Just for future reference that is, because there is no point in doing it and it just causes more problems for both of you.

What you have to got to relise, is for someone to be comfortable around you, you have to be comfortable with yourself. Your worried when your around her that you should be making moves on her which makes you unsettled, and makes her uncomfortable. When your with her, be yourself because thats who she was friends with muck around with her tickle her or something i dont know. Sit with her with your arm around her, just something to make her feel less uncomfortable.

See when you dont kiss a girl, they think that you dont WANT to. Instead of looking like idiots, they go talk to your mates. Next time your with her, wait for the right moment and youll know when the right moment is and DO IT.

I'll be realistic here, if you dont do something she probably wont hang around and im sure you dont want that but also if you feel uncomfortable kissing her or anything, then dont do it because if your not ready then wait. Guys have to be ready to you know.