Ebarassing, but not my fault....

I didn't really know where else to post this so..yeah sorry if it's in a bad location. First off, my gf and I have been dating for some months now (7+), and we've been moving at a pretty good pace. Recently we've started doing the more intense things (fingering ect...) and basically I do it to her, no for self pleasure, but for her to enjoy it. But when she goes to return theres a problem and I don't let her. She wants to talk about it, but Im not sure how shes gonna react...

See..at the age of 12 I was diagnosed with left-side testicular cancer, and thereforeee was forced to amputate...And I don't want her to think it's digusting or anything..I dunno, I love her, she loves me, maybe it's just in my head...what do I do?

seriously, you should tell your gf. i mean, you cant hide it forever...sooner or later she will find out. if she really likes you as a person, she won't care about that. if she gets grossed out & doesn't want to be near you, then you should find someone who will love you for you & not care about that kind of thing. i know that if my bf (we have been together for 7 months too) told me that he had that problem that you have, i wouldn't get grossed out. i love him too much. hopefully you gf feels the same.

If she cares for you, as you hope she does, I'm sure she'll be understanding, it's not like you're a monster that's falling apart and decaying every time she touches you. This was a medical condition that you could not prevent. She loves you not knowing this problem, she should still accept you for who you are.