And I guess that's why while I still have feelings for my ex and since she made it clear to me that she's going out on a date and that I don't have to hope and wait for her anymore, I stayed NC and keep NC... as I don't want to know that she already have a new relationship... until such time that I don't mind hearing about something like that... I will contact her and be friends with her..

Stay strong...iamconfused.... start living a life normally without her or even just a thought of her...

Thanks so much for the response. Im living the life before I met her, but better. Im eating healthier, working out, working harder at work- Focusing on myself. Becoming a better man, in some sort. I know I will run into her cause we have alot of mutual friends. As long I keep myself control, there should be no harm seeing her around with friends.

Just be careful you dont see her with her new man tho.

I agree to this... be careful iamconfused, you can control your emotions seeing her with all your common friends... have you seen her with her new beau? careful... make sure you are in control with your emotions totally otherwise... better not to see her for awhile...

Archived