is is possible to get back after 3 years broken up and after much tension

Three years ago, I dated this girl. We both met in high school, dated for nine months and had a bitter break-up.

Three years ago when we broke up I took it rather hard. The night we broke up I beat myself up while on the phone with her. She heard this and I know it freaked her out. (she dumped me)

I was an idiot and tried to contact her right after the break up. It only caused more tension. It turned out emails cussing at each other. Hating each other. I got wind of rumors at school and told the facuilty about the rumors and they talked to her about it and she cried in their office. I hurt her by doing this. And we never talked or had anything to do since until about several months ago. I know that she thought I hated her. And I guess I did. I know I was mean to her after the break up and said a lot of things. I avoided her and wanted nothing to do with her from that point on.

Over the years we never talked. I always could never figure out this girl or what was going on about how she felt or anything like that. We both dated others and moved on. This girl took an weird interest in my new girlfriend. She would always try and be her friend but that girl didn't want anything to do with my ex. I dated that girl for two years after the break up. One year of that was a long distance, and for that girl birthday i sent a card and for some reason this girl felt the urge to have to say hi on the back of the enevelope. I never knew about this until i got an angry call concerning that message. I thought it was weird, why would a ex be writting on the back of my current girlfriends enevelopes that i sent her.

I also would see that she would stare at me every once in awhile. It never made sense. One time I looked at her when she was staring, and she snapped saying "what are you looking at me for"

I don't know if that is a sign of her still having interest in me or what? What does that even mean? I don't know why she would like me still even how mean i was to her. My friends have told me that everytime i was around she would mention something about me hating her. or something. After a while i didn't hate her. quite the opposite actually. One friend did say that she said that she does not want me liking her again (this guy also likes her though so don't know if its credible). another friend said that she only wants to be friends with me. (that friend may have a crush on me). either way I don' t know. after all the weird behavior is it posible that she still wants me and doesn't want to admitt it or what is going on with that?

Anyway. I just got out of a relationship with a girl I dated for two years. The reason why that happened was because I wanted something serious and she was not ready. I had a tough time finding someone to talk to about it so I called the girl. She told me stuff that really helped me get through it. This girl always was the smartest one i knew and i really liked what she said and i could always agree with it, I never met a gal where i could do that with.

After talking about my problems with her, she did end up emailing me and talking to me about her problems with her boyfriend. It turned out she was having very much the same problems i just got out of. SHE wanted a serious relationship and he was not ready. That guy ended up dumping her.

after talking to her more I learned that we have similar goals. We both are on the same page in life. We both desire the same things. I was wondering if it could ever happen again.

I never thought three years ago I would want this again. Three years ago I wanted her to go away for good. Now I want her back. I can't seem to forget her. she was the best girl I ever had and I need wondering how to get her back. how do i know if she would be interested or how do i capture her interest again? There is one problem she is over a thousand miles a way but she will be moving here in several months. what do i do?

We both want the same things? could this really happen or is something that may seem to good to be true?

i know that if we got back. i would love this girl like no tomorrow. what do you guys think>

Archived