Any help or suggestions would be GREAT!

NiceGuy76

She never called me, she just sent me an email thru the dating site. I have not heard from her, but I did see that she was online last night on link removed. I know she read my message and heard my voicemail. Maybe she is not interested...otherwise if she was...I would have gotten a call last night or a reply on link removed. I really liked this girl...damn shame!

OR

Do you think she wants me to chase her? I am still going to attempt calling tomorrow...that will be my last try. Should I send another message thru link removed too or just call?

I feel like an idiot being on here asking for advice. LOL

Oh, I misread that. Hmmm, since you've already left a message, it might seem a bit too much to leave another one. It is very hard to know what is going through her head at this point.

How many days has it been?

Tomorrow is the holiday and most people have plans for that. I guess, one more call or email in the next couple of days....

We met on Friday the 29th of June...so it has been 4 days! Thanks for the advice...

So do girls have a rule about not contacting for a certain amount of time? It took me 2 months just to get the meeting set up. I hope it does not take 2 more months to get a second meeting! LOL

We met on Friday the 29th of June...so it has been 4 days! Thanks for the advice...

So do girls have a rule about not contacting for a certain amount of time? It took me 2 months just to get the meeting set up. I hope it does not take 2 more months to get a second meeting! LOL

Some girls have rules, others fly by the seat of their pants. The 3 day rule is always quoted by every one I know. As in, wait 3 days before contact. She did not do that because she contacted you the next day. You did not do that because you contacted her the day after that....

Anyway, do you have any updates?

Well, I was going to call on the 4th(if I did not hear from her), but I got this message from her on the 3rd of July in the evening...

"Hey I did get your message! Thanks so much for that! It's been a crazy couple of days - I had a close friend's mom pass away on Saturday so I drove up and spent the day with the family. Pretty tough. Anyway the weekend flew by and I dove right back into work on Monday. The Rugby match sounds incredibly fun! I would love to go!

I'm running out the door but I'll write or call later!"

I just remembered I mentioned going to see my cousin play rugby and mentioned taking her (2 hour drive)....because she had mentioned to me that she loves to watch that sport.

Well, she did not call or write later...What should I do? Just wait until she does? If she was not interested in me, would she be leading me on like this just to be nice? I am trying to just be calm and cool, like it is not a big deal, but it really is a big deal! I like her ALOT! =)

You could respond to her and say that you hope she is doing well....or you could wait until she contacts you again. Obviously she wants to keep in touch, otherwise she would not have bothered leaving that message.

Perhaps you can try to see when she has some free time so you can see her again.

You could respond to her and say that you hope she is doing well....or you could wait until she contacts you again. Obviously she wants to keep in touch, otherwise she would not have bothered leaving that message.

Perhaps you can try to see when she has some free time so you can see her again.

Thanks!

I did reply to her message...I was sympathetic about her friends loss. Then...I did ask her if she would be available friday. Would it hurt to try calling her this afternoon or evening if I do not get a response to my message? I could go without calling her, that is no big deal, plenty of things I can be doing to keep busy. BUT, I would much rather be hanging out with her. She is like a gift from the heavens...lol

So you are you saying you invited her to the game via text? If so, for future reference, asking for a date is always something you want to when speaking directly to a person, not via text or email. But I'm not sure if I understand that part clearly. If I didn't, my apologies. If so, that's already done so don't dwell on it.

It's always ok to return a call from a woman that you're interested in. She's obviously interested or she wouldn't be calling you, plain and simple.

Yeah, I would try to call her again this afternoon-not texting-to ask her out properly.

If, on the other hand, you did leave a voicemail, then just wait for her response. Good luck!

So you are you saying you invited her to the game via text? If so, for future reference, asking for a date is always something you want to when speaking directly to a person, not via text or email. But I'm not sure if I understand that part clearly. If I didn't, my apologies. If so, that's already done so don't dwell on it.

It's always ok to return a call from a woman that you're interested in. She's obviously interested or she wouldn't be calling you, plain and simple.

Yeah, I would try to call her again this afternoon-not texting-to ask her out properly.

If, on the other hand, you did leave a voicemail, then just wait for her response. Good luck!

Well, that is why I am wondering...since last Friday...we have not spoke on the phone. The latest dialogue is from link removed not texts or phone conversations. I have not attempted to call her since monday, why would she tell me that she would "call or write me" later????????? Should I try calling her tonight? Should I wait until she calls me??? HAHA I feel like a little kid right now, but I really like this girl...so take it easy on me people! lol

If you want to call her then I would do it tonight, not tomorrow and not during the weekend.

When you do call if she doesn't pick up or return the call within a reasonable amount of time-2 days max-then at that point if it were me I would take it as a sign that she's not all that incredibly interested and I would move on. But I'm the kind of guy who needs to see some sort of reciprocation in order to stay interested.

Girls/women have this annoying compulsion to be nice & polite in all situations, something men don't seem to have! HAHA. But this compulsion can cause mixed signals.

Her message last Saturday might have been just that, being polite. I've been on dates where I got along really well with someone (made eye contact and talked constantly) but I felt no attraction. I continued to be nice but avoided the person because it's easier than saying, "I'm not into you at all." If she was interested she would have called back right away.

Also, I know when I was 24 I wouldn't have wanted to date anyone who was much older than I was. The age gap might be an issue for her.

Leave her alone until next week. Give her a call, leave a message if you get voicemail which you will if she doesn't want to talk to you & ask her out again. If you don't hear back or she's busy that night, you know it's over.

Should I bring this up to her and tell her just to be blunt with me? Should I let her know that I saw something "special" in her and if the feeling is not there for her, it is ok? Let her know my feelings will not be hurt but I just want to know the TRUTH. Have you guys ever had the experience of not really being into the person when you first meet them, but maybe after seeing them a few more time developed feelings/attraction that you just had no idea about during the first date/meeting? I have...it happens all the time I would think. Actually my last two long term relationships were like that. I enjoyed their company, there was NO initial attraction...but after a few times hanging out with them...they started to become beautiful and interesting to me...

I've never developed attraction to a man after not being attracted to him initially. But that's just my experience.

If a guy presented me with having a relationship discussion after one date I would be freaked out and totally turned off.

Trust me on this one, from a woman's perspective. Leave her alone for the rest of the week. Call her next Tuesday, ask her out for Thursday night (good date night). If she says no and doesn't offer an alternate night or doesn't answer and doesn't call back, let it go.

LOL - I may be 31, but I can pass for 25 EASY! I look young...maybe good genetics!

I think I am done with this online dating, it is nothing but a headache. Actually I saw this girl today at starbucks...she asked me if I was in line...then was making eye contact with me. I blew it! This is something I need to work on...missing chances to talk with women because I hesitate.

You know what they say about "he who hesitates"...."masterbates"! LOL

Well, after her last message saying she would write or call, I have not heard from her. I did reply to her email, just a quick reply, nothing special and nothing "needy".

Since then I have done nothing else...I will try to contact her by phone tonight and update tomorrow if anyone cares...LOL

I just want to thank you people for the replies so far!

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Archived