I just need to know!

Sway

You leave much to the imagination, but I will try to help.

It can be very hard to tell to what degree someone "likes" you from their behavior, depending upon age, maturity level, personality, gender, and normal mannerisms, among numerous other things. I guess you need to go with your gut feeling. When this person is around, how do they respond to you? Does this person look into your eyes a lot and smile, or conversely, do they look at you, and shyly look away sometimes when you are talking, with a pleasant look on their face (not of anger/disdain/other more negative expression)? Do they make as much as an effort as you to be in contact, do they initiate times spent, do they treat you well all the time? From my point of view, when someone likes a person, be it their longtime friend or a new person, they try to put their best foot forward, try (if they are mature) to be polite and kind to the object of affection, may act somewhat shy or embarrassed when around that person in fear of looking stupid or giving a bad impression, may try to make the other laugh more or work some other behavior of their personality to impress or 'woo' the other person. These are just some ideas.

NATALIA