I have a problem when i like someone, i always feel sick. Then when i actually start to date them i am vomiting every morning and i dont eat much at all, probably a sandwhich a day. This makes me tired and ill and i look awful. I can't enjoy myslef when im going out with them because i am so nervous and feel very sick all time. I end up breaking up with them because i can't cope with the stress of it, the sick feeling usually goes on for about 2 months where i vomit every morning. What should i do?

Hey frightning...

I am sorry to hear that you have to undergo all this. I might have an idea for you that helps. I would start to write down your exact feelings as of why you are so sick when you date girls? Try to be as specific as possible.

Then I would see if you could find a friend to talk to about this and see what their idea is. You could also make a return posting here. Try to evaluate yourself. Are you scared to be turned down? Are you scared of what will happen or wether you gonna make a fool out of yourself?

Girls are pretty much like guys. They only difference they have is their appearance. But they have feelings like guys do and they have a mind, too. Just be friendly with them and talk to them. It doesn't have to be that fancy. I assure you this: a girl feels equally special when a guy talk to her, as it is fun for the guy.

Good luck and good hunting.

~ SwingFox ~

I am sorry for the confusion, frightened. For some strange reason I must have thought you'd be a guy. Anyways ... I have some good tips for you. Look here -->

In that posting I gave a few tips and tricks for conversation. Good luck and good hunting. Also guys are just human beings ... they don't bite ... well... except for me

~ SwingFox ~

hi. have you tried to figure out what exactly is at the root of your getting sick? is it just the nervousness of liking the person? i think it's natural to feel some of these physical things when one is smitten with another but you should find away to relaz yourself. i'd try meditating to calm yourself, on a daily basis and especially when you know you're going to see that person.