How to get a woman back

CamaroJoe

This really amazing girl and I were really into each other. But her mom got in between us at a time when she pretty much did everything she was told. Then she moved away to go to college (only an hour away) and she recently moved back. But sometime in between she got a boyfriend; so she is definitely not single. lol

But anyway, she is the most awesome woman I've ever met. She's down to earth, funny, dedicated, goofy, smart...she just has every quality in perfect proportion and she knows what to be when. We are actually going to chill together tomorrow. But I want to be more than just friends with her.

She's still flirty and all. But does the fact that I still want her make me a bad person given the fact that she has a boyfriend? But regardless, even if it makes me a jerk, how can I go about winning her back? I don't want her to cheat on her boyfriend but I would like to have her back in my life as more than just friends.

Anyone been in this situation or have any advice on how I can handle this? I'm not going to forget about her because I don't want to. And I also don't want to just let it rest and be friends. And I do realize that if I make any obvious advances it could ruin our friendship; but then again, it could also work in my favor, and I've never been afraid of taking a chance. What to do?

Joe I hear what you are saying/feeling but I always have a real problem with someone who tries to break up an intact relationship because they want to be with someone in it. Relationships are tough enough without someone from the outside trying to push it apart. Suppose you were in a relationship with a girl and one of her exes was trying to pry you apart ... how would you feel???

I understand the whole competition part ... "how do i 'win' her back" ... but unless you think that all relationships should just be a free for all with no commitment at all, you are on shaky moral ground (not necessarily a bad person). Do you think it would be OK if someone else was hitting on your g/f?

Also, even if you were to succeed in getting her away from her b/f, what would you really think of being with a girl who has to find something new to go to as a way of getting out of the relationship she is in???

Zack.

Camaro Joe, I hate to break it to you, but it MAY not be possible... but since that's not helpful we're going to assume the best.

Main thing I could tell you would be to act as tho she was single, since she's flirty with you then it's just a matter of escalating things with her.

If you outgame her bf then she'll be more likely to 'forget' about him...

Archived