kinda confusing situation...

jake0001

Allright here it is. Ive liked this girl for a while now, probably since i first saw her.

well the thing is me and my ex broke up at the beginning of summer, and well when she went back to school she talked to the girl that i liked for a while and my ex knows me pretty well, and knew that ive liked her for a while and blurted out that i had a "thing" to that girl. my ex said she didnt seem surprised and was like flattered and all.

i wasnt too happy that she did that, but oh well i tried making the best of the situation. i saw the girl a couple days later and talked to her for a lil bit, she was acting a lil unusual, she smiled a lot at me and was all giggley and stuff. i took this as a good sign, later that night i talked to her and i said that i knew what her and my ex talked about and told her...well, she had to go back to work and that was that, for a couple hours. well i went back to the mall and saw her at work again, i thought id take that time and i asked if she wanted to go to the movies with me, of course she declined and said that she had to be home at 10:30. thats the last time i saw her and that was two days ago. im not really sure what to do now, not sure if she likes me or whsts goin on...

any advice??

Or maybe you should just talk to this girl and see if she wants to go out again....does she have your number? Do you have hers? Call her. Ask if she'd like to go out on a day trip or something...an amusement park maybe, or out to lunch, or to a flea market or something. She may just be shy and isn't sure how to approach you and feels awkward now that your ex has spoken to her. But that doesn't mean awkward in a BAD way, so just talk to her!