Where to meet new friends!

Hi Paradigm -

the key is to network as much as possible. Beginning with your interests is an excellent starting point. What do you most enjoy doing? Try searching online for some local organizations or clubs which adhere to your interests. link removed is a really cool site which may help you connect with others in your area.

You say you're from a pretty small town. Where is the closest city? Try grabbing one of your friends and head to a larger city for a day or two. Make small, casual conversation with anyone you come accross who seems interesting. Slowly integrate yourself into new social circles and grab every opportunity you can to try new things. Good luck!

I always recommend taking a class at a local college. You can take a non-credit course such as photography or cooking, painting, etc. It can be a great way to meet new people.

Other ideas are volunteering for local events such as a charity car wash or similar event. local community centers will sometimes post ads looking for volunteers.

Good luck!

Well, try knowing someone from internet, maybe after a long time , you can meet up even. I think making friends is based on common interests, common words, etc. You can go out with your friends's friends. I 'm sure you will know more good friends.

Archived