Hey I need some input

Hey what I want to ask is, can I end up getting fired from my job for being sick too often? For some reason in the past like 4 months I have felt really sick or exhausted from working so hard.

My job is pretty crazy and the hours suck, night shift hours are 5:45pm-2:30am and days is 7am-3:45pm. Also I get very little sleep on days because I am so bad with the change over from days to nights. Seriously on nights when I get home I cant sleep at all so I usually dont even go to bed till after 6am then ill sleep till like 3pm and then pretty much go to work. And when I'm on days I'm lucky if I can get to sleep by 1am =/.

So I'm always very exhausted at work because it's such a fast pace place to. I'm just worried if I take too many days off they will fire me =/.

yes, you have every reason to be concerned about your job...if you take too many days off due to being "tired" (tired isn't sick...sick is when you have to go to the dr and they may start having you prove you are actually ill) and you aren't as productive when you are at work because you are tired...they have the right to hire someone who is a better fit.

It isn't thier problem if you can't adapt yourself to a sleep schedule that works with your job hours.

If it is that bad, you may want to go to your employer and let them know you are concerned about your job performance and see if you can rearrange your hours to be better suited.

Well I've been there for almost a year now, and I dunno I think it's just this cold weather we've been getting lately cause I hardly ever get sick, I was fine for like the first 7 months or so, it's just recently in hte past few months I feel I've missed too many days.

I know I cant be the worst there, cause I know there are some guys there that have to get a doctors note everytime they call in sick because they've missed so many days. They still havent asked me for a doctors note. I'm just affraid they might start doing that which would mean they are starting to think I'm bsing them.

Oh and ya I have thought about finding another job but I like the money I make here.