Confusion all over again

Hey people! Its been two months since she left me, for those who want to know my story look up "Five Years Down the Drain." Anyways, she left me after five years to go party and see what else is out there. I did what you all advised, I let her have her space. We didnt talk for about four weeks. Finally she called and we started talking again and we saw each other a couple times. Well last weekend she came to a party I was at, we both got pretty drunk and we ended up sleeping together. Well in the middle of it all, she started crying and wanted to stop. No big deal for me, I understood so I comforted her and just took her home. Well it happened again this past weekend, except she didnt cry or anything, it was all normal. When she talks to co-friends, she tells them she just wants to be friends. On the phone with me she tells me she is just confused (understandable) but when I see her in person she hugs me and talks to me like she wants to be with me but shes scared. What should I do now? She's not asking for space, but I can't be her friend and expect more out of us which is what I want. I told her I can't be friends because I want more and she just keeps contacting me. I don't want to stay away from her, the first four weeks was rough enough, but I don't want to miss the chance of us getting back together. Any advice is welcome, thanks.

Tell this woman in no uncertain terms what you want and that you are not willing to settle for less. Tell her you do not want any contact with her unless and until she wants the same thing (or at least wants to work on it)...

I know that love is awfully hard to let go of, but in the long run I think you will be better off by taking this approach.

NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS THAN WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!

Good luck