How to hint a kiss

Ok can u guys help me

i got a gf and we really like each other and i havnt kissed a girl before and i found out that she hasnt kissed a guy before, and i heard she really likes me and i really like her so i need to things 1st how do i hint dat i wanna kiss and 2nd wat do i do wen we kiss bare in mind we havnt even pecked on da cheek

I do hope someone else comes along with some advice for you...For now you got me...lol

I think that usally these things just flow and when the time is right, you just feel it. But if you are trying to set the mood, be sure to be sweet, caring, respectful of her limits... and a nice long sweet eye gaze never hurt a tad. If it seems right just lean in and make it soft, gentle and short. From there you will be able to gauge if its the right thing to be doing..for her and you.

yeah that website is good but on how to kiss a girl now thats hard i mean i've kissed girls but not a real lip kiss u know its kinda like the boy turns his head and kisses the woman but it looks like hes bitting her to lip and shes biting urs i mean i see it on tv alot and wonder i need help too

haha sorry I think this topic is cute! I think kisses are the best thing God invented! They're yummy and ahhh! i love them!. well okay...you have never kissed before, so don't try to imitate the movies or anything like that, those are pro kissers already. You gotta wait for the perfect moment...that moment where both of u gaze into each other's eyes...then lean over and give her a small peck on the lips. you dont wanna scare her now. and if it feels right, try again, but this time, try to do it longer....you will see, there's nothing to it.

Good Luck!

hey yeah i know that kisses r good but i did gaze into her eyes she gazed into mine but i couldn't kiss her because she has a bf but she loves me but doesn't want to break his heart or something. i know to kiss her once then if ok again but i still wonder on how to do it right so she loves it?

• 8 years later...

man some day you will realise kissing is easy. i had an issue when i set out. either put ur arm round her and if she doesnt ask u to take it off, ur in. if you two sit next to each other closely and she seems as if she is waiting for something ur in. altho, one i thought she was waiting for something but instead she was waiting for something totally different lol. but she didnt mind

Archived