Need Advice from guys, PLEASE

Hello, I am in need of some advice. I am planning a very hot night for my guy and we have done almost everything and i was wanting to get some tips from a man what really turns you on and somethings that a woman has done to you before that you have not forgotten. I want an experience that he will never forget. Thank you.

Hand him a cold beer when he walks in the door, cook a big ole' steak, and let him watch SportsCenter in the LaZeBoy until he falls asleep.

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Every guy is different (believe it or not!) and what works for one might not for another. Heck, each guy can change from day to day. Some nights I might want to share a bottle of wine while watching a movie and then retire for the evening for some sweet, slow you know what. Sometimes I may want some crazy, freaky, lovin' as soon as I walk in the door.

If you want the night to just be about him, then just do that, focus on what you know he likes. If he knows you're going out of your way to please him, trust me, he won't forget it!

Well as far as a big date or anniversary...it was always great when the two of us could just spend a nice evening out doing something fun like dinner, and then going out for an ice cream and/or a walk. To me things were always better just spending quality time...no so much the gifts and compliments. You know the nights, were both of you just stare at each other with those cute smiles. Personally I always love it when my girlfriend would randomly leave little short cute notes about how she loved me or how she was thinking about me...don't go over board with it though. Most people don't like to be smoothered, just plan it out and take control so he has nothing to do but enjoy his time alone with you. Try to leave cell phones and pagers behind. Tell him you don't want any interruptions with your time together. Remember to take control, but do not smoother him with affection, just have fun together.

What would be a hot night for me, well first i would like to *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* and then * beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

I hope that doesnt get censored.