This not a problem but just an advice...

SIck-boy

If some Girls said to you that she is attached when she noes that u are intrested in her plz don be taken in by her...... she may be the one who always starts a conversation with you abt how wonderful girl she is.... and she kept pestering u if as if she likes U!!! she should very well noes that she is attached in the first place rite??? U noe why she does all this?? ans in below!!!!

SHE LIKE TO TIE A GUY AROUND HER FINGER AND SHE ENJOYS iT

sHE THINKS U ARE HER PLAYTHINGS!!! bUT IF U LIKE TO PLAY ALONG WITH HER THEN AND HAVE A 1 NIGHT STAND WITH HER THEN IT'S UR CHOICE!!! BUT NOTE....... DON GET EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED!!!!!

Hi Sick Boy,

Thank you for your advice to all of us. I would like to differ a little bit. Do understand that everyone is unique. There are girls/women out there that are actually nice, because they are nice. What you described also goes for certain guys.

My suggestion is that you use your own judgement in what to think of a guy or a girl. I find that the act of making love is a way to show how you feel emotionally over someone. I believe that you cannot be very emotionally involved in someone overnight. In time you will get to know your guy or girl and you will find out the personality they have. Judge by that.

Last but not least: there is no need to rush the making love part. Take things slow, to avoid getting hurt. Be sure that both the partners are totally ready for it.

Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~