need advice on a way to propose my boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and we both know that we have found the person we wanna spend the rest of our lives with and we both have said we wanna get married but I wanna make it official so i am gonna ask him to marry me as soon as we turn 18...i just need advice on a way to do it right i have a ring any advice e-mail me please at email removed

• 6 months later...

This is a very serious commitment. I am also only 18 and thinking about marriage with my boyfriend (24). But before you actually jump into the legal battle, think about it.

And I suggest not just thinking about the bads....think about what if you just decided to always be together. Marriage only matters in times of financial situations...

Also, if you decide to get engaged remember that you can set a date for a year or two or three.

In my experiance (older friends) the people who were in a rush to get married didn't stay together that long. If you think marriage will improve a relationship that is dead wrong. A marriage shouldn't improve or hurt a relationship. It should just feel like the thing to do.

so if you are really sure, then just ask him. and good luck. 8)