Can't stay erect when im about to take new gf virginity.

tempro

Hello! So Im(20M) in a relationship with my grilfriend(17F) and we are together for 8 months now. I used to have an Ex girlfriend for 2 years and we had sex many times. And my current girlfriend would like to have sex with me and take her virginity but when it comes to that moment i cant seem to stay erect. We had seen each other naked we also gave each other oral and handjobs. And these went without a problem for me. But when it comes to that point that i put on a condom i just stop being erected. And its not that i dont want to have sex with her i just cant wrap my head around what could be the problem. I told her that im tired i dont want other people in the house to hear the action.

Do you know what might be my problem? This never happened with my ex. Is there a fix?

Good to know someone else has a similar issue. Best advice would be to go get a checkup and see what's up. I would also play around with different kinds of condoms and see what is better etc... Based on what you said, perhaps you're just too worried about others hearing what's going on?

Archived