Can't control the feelings...!!!

aish1904

So, there is a friend of mine whom i likes a lot. Its not just attraction but i really love her. But before she knew that everything was pretty good between us as friends but when i confessed to her about my feelings, i expected the same from her but it didn't went that way. I really cares about her so i was always asking about her and all which i think was really frustrating to her. Gradually our communication was almost diminished. I didn't know what to do so i thought it would be better if we wont talk or get in touch with each other and tell her the same. She didn't said anything but just being quiet. And then from that day i have not contacted her. Its been like a month, but now i am feeling like i wont be able to keep my words for long. There is a great urge inside me to talk to her, its like being away from your own self to me. Last night I was just about to0 message her but checked myself at last. I really need some help!

That is the risk when you suddenly blurt out "I love you!" to a friend rather than ask them for a date or use other methods to get out of the friendzone. Do not contact her, you made her very awkward with your confession.

Find other girls to date, but ask them for a date rather than the creepy "I like you" stuff before asking to hang-out

Contacting her will only lead to more rejection now both as a friend or bf because you prematurely blurted out your feelings.

Last night I was just about to0 message her but checked myself at last. I really need some help!

Archived