I don't know where to begin about four years ago I met this girl online we hit it off pretty quick pretty good what brought us together was our love for puppies and our love professional wrestling and our hate for the Miami Heat. We talked about everything from our life and high school to her having Cerebral Palsy to having families of our own. Ultimately we decided that we was going on date June 3rd 2012 this is my first relationship and she was my first love it was an online relationship we met through Facebook but it felt real we would Escape we will talk over the phone for hours it was a great time over the first three months we hit a rough patch I mean we still have love for each other it was just that there were things that was interfering with our relationship I let it go because I realized my love for her was just genuine and I felt like I could get through anything with her October 2012 happened and she went into a coma we had problems prior to it but when she went into a coma and made me stop focusing on the problems and realize that she could potentially die. Fortunately she made it out coma well you're both happy it was the longest we've ever went wiyhouty talking to each other which was about four weeks. The much after the coma were pretty good we were on the same page a lot of arguments came up probably about 5 months after the fact very serious arguments very hurtful things said to each other we decided to split and it was a very painful split. Are split lasted about a year we had no communication that was doing the time I took a Hiatus from Facebook when I came back she started harassing me it was things that I had said I hurt her that will cause her to arrest me we did end up going back dating it was nice because I felt like I got my best friend back and she felt the same and things will smooth sailing until we had another fight which was because I was depressed over some things as he had done during the relationship and she told me to get over it and she forced me to talk to her while I was depressed and I last out on her and that was the main reason why I didn't want to talk to her because I didn't want to lash out on her with this fight she puts my pictures out onsocialmedia and my phone number but then again I took her back the reason for this was because her mom was there and she was there crying and she was telling her mom she was going to commit suicide if I didn't take her back and her mom was just trying to comfort her both was crying so I took her back because I love her at this point I wasn't in love with her but I love her as a human being and I took her back because I didn't want her to take her life afterwards these guys a little better we were able to control our feelings and our emotions and things were all right until a good month as a good two weeks actually recently we had an argument but it wasn't a hostile argument we both decided that we needed to split because we wanted each other to have a better life see where it was already going through a lot an overbearing mother brother that's on the run from the police that the police eventually caught and she wasn't really doing anything with her life because her mom had put her life on hold meanwhile stay in her Corner because I know how overwhelming her life could be I always wanted to make sure she knew her worth and make sure she knew that she will be able to be successful in life. So we call this place again not being friends which hurts because I lost my best friend I always said that I didn't care if she did it because I always want the best for her so if someone were to make her happy or if someone would be able to put her in a better situation I would be so happy with her happiness and her well-being is first in my life it hurt me today to see if she was flirting with people and talking onsocialmedia very badly about me maybe that maybe it was a joke but to me it felt real and I know I wasn't the best person being in a relationship with I recently text her this morning telling her that I recently found out I was bipolar and that I'm sorry for everything I have put her through in a relationship and that I was on my way to recovery and that I hope that everything would be fine and I pray that her life will be what would give her everything that she would need in life to be successful because she deserved it. So far I didn't get a text back I recently switched my phone number and I'm just in case you was going to put it out by come here for advice I'm really suffering from anxiety attacks because I'm worried about her talking bad about me on social media and I'm also just worried about her safety and worrying about where do I go from here I even tried to sign up for the United Cerebral Palsy Center in my in my area so I could be able to help people because what she brought other to my life. I want to help people through her vision because I didn't know anything about cerebral palsy before I met her. My advice I need it to where do I go from here what happens if she's talked bad about me onsocialmedia and any advice you would recommend to help me get through this time if you want to know it was a long distance relationship I live in Georgia she lives in South Carolina we both never made enough money to buy a car to go visit each other so part of me feels bad that I let her down and not being able to see me in person but I stayed faithful I still love her I just want to be happy I'll see if he's happy on social media but when a woman tells you they are your your your their first love you know is it's true? I'm having a hard time understanding women so this will be nice if a woman could comment and give me advice. Anyways if there's anything you would like to know I mean this probably could help I'm 23 I think she's turning 21 this year thank you

Archived