#girlfriend +#guy bestfriend+ #Were on a break = Help me please

rlo619

Where do I begin Besides the fact I'm in love with her and she is falling for me more everyday.Were both 18, We've been dating for 6 months. She has a guy childhood best friend they have kissed one time when they were 14 and shes told me they find each other attractive but it was never anything big. He lives in New York Where she was born and We live in Miami. They see each other once a year they already saw each other this year when he came down to Miami. Me and my girlfriend are currently on a break so that I may grow as a man and be the man she and I know I can be this is centered on controlling my temper mostly. So anyways she texted him alot when we were together and i got jealous most of the fights were because of him so now that were on break she texts him even more day and night literally and people use to say me and her talked alot i miss those days. So for her birthday shes going to New York for 1 week. Guess who shes going to hang out with her guy bestfriend i'm talking more than 3 days even sleeping at his house well his moms house different rooms of course. She tells me i would never go out with him he is my bestfriend it's too weird so it wasn't weird to have kissed him i think in my head. Anyways because technically were not together i can't really have rules but we have established the fact we will go back out as soon as were ready which should be when she comes back. Mind you we still talk as much as possible but while shes there she told me it's gonna be hard because she will all over the place. I need advice on what to do and on my situation please. I trust her but bestfriend or not he's still a guy to me. *she going to New York sexually frustrated because me and her haven't loved since our break a week ago. I don't wanna lose her and she told me today she wants to be with me but still...

Trust is something that you have to have in a relationship, you don't have to trust him, but you do need to trust her. If you love her and she loves you there is no need to worry. My best friend is someone I once dated my fiance's best friend is someone she once dated. We both spend time with our respective best friends alone and have even spent the night at their houses without the other. You said it yourself you are on a break and as such you can't tell her what to do. More importantly relationships, healthy ones aren't about one partner making rules for each other. Also, you said that break is connected to your temper, well this is a good test of how much you have grown for the fact that it sounds like this is something that makes you angry and so long as you don't let that get the better of you and don't flip out I would say that is a good sign that you have grown.

Justin your totally right.... Now I love her more than she loves me I'm in love with her she has yet to say it that's what worries me I love her more I feel this means more to me than it does to her and because of the space We text morning and than night and maybe a little in between it seems not to phase much anymore in the beginning it did but now she texts him all the time.

And the hash tags were just to draw attention

Two questions does it sound like shes pulling away?

I do have to say it sounds as though some of the heat may be cooling off, but that isn't always a bad thing, it can be that after six months there is a many times a lull in interest where two people may text less. Also, the fact that you two are on a "break" right now may be the reason she is texting less. A break is about figuring out yourselves and what you each want and maybe her way of doing that is to text less.

and how should i handle her guy best friend situation? and if she is pulling away what can i do?

There isn't a lot you can do, or rather that is a good idea to do. You could tell her that you don't like her texting him or them to hang out, but that would most likely turn out bad and make you look controlling. In a relationship though it is always good to be able to express your feelings. It is ok to tell her that the friendship makes you uncomfortable, but do it in a way where she feels like the two of you can talk about it and truly listen. If there was something to truly worry about most times you would know it. Just keep in mind that a relationship needs trust and respect and if you want a healthy loving relationship that means you can't tell her what to do.

Archived