First true love troubles, please help.

Hey everyone.

I'll start by saying thank you for clicking, I'll try out the last five years into a really short space so I don't bore anyone!

My ex boyfriend and I were together two years before we split due to being far too young to commit properly and he was doing drugs which I didn't like so I left. He has a girlfriend now, and has for the past three years. As far as I'm aware, she's a nice girl. However, I am 110% madly in love with him! and we have been like this since we first got together even after breaking up. The problem is, he's making me wait for him stating he's leaving her, and saying the same to her, that he won't leave her. So basically I'm being made to look a complete fool. Due to the fact I love him crazy amounts I can't see clearly in what to do. We are very close, but I know I deserve better. Problem is, how do I move on? Do I move in? How do I explain why I'm moving on? I just need help and advice really. Any would be appreciated xxxxxxx

Well...since he broke up with you three years ago, I don't think you have to explain anything to anyone.

And when you start dating someone else, while he is still with the woman he has been dating for three years...he will realize that you aren't believing his crap anymore.

Archived