The problem is me and my girlfriend don't have time to talk to each other anymore. over the summer we got along excellent but now that classes started we can only talk for 5 minutes and then it dies. she's either to tired or wrapped up in her schoolwork to talk to me. we disscuss our days, what we did and then after that its the end. its a few minutes of silence and then she leaves. im so confused about what i should do. is it selfish to ask her to stay up later cause of me? , is it stupid to watch our realtionship fade away because of undiscussed problems? what should i do?

yeah, i'm feeling that same issue too with my bf. sucks because we have an 8 hour difference.

i guess since you both are in school and have homework and other activites, try and schedule a time to talk to each other. just like if you were blocking off an hour for class work, do the same to talk on the phone or talk online. it's super important in a ldr to make time for each other.

you can too maybe trade off on who stays up late so one person isn't doing it all the time.

if you want the relationship to survive, you gotta learn to make time for each other and talk about issues.