Don't know what I'm meant to do

Hello people...

My first post, and I'd just like to send my appreciation out to all those who take the time to listen to other peoples' problems and worries.

My problems are as follows:

I'm now 16 and haven't ever had a girlfriend before .

Now the situation has arisen that in the next couple of days or so I'll be going out with a girl who I have liked for a while. (The hardest thing I've probably ever done is asking her out).

However, I'm really indecisive and can't decide where to take her. My first thought was the cinema, but upon closer inspection we discovered that all the films currently showing are hopeless.

Neither of us are too enthusiastic about food, nor are we athletic people. I just need some suggestions as to something we could do together...

My second worry is this... Having never had a girlfriend before, I don't know when I should make physical contact with her, or when or even how to kiss her, if that's what I should do...

Really need you guys to help. Worried mindless.

Thanks.

Why don't you take her to a sporting event? A hockey game, a basketball game, anyhting. I realize that these venues may be a bit pricey, but they are well worth it. Well worth it. You have gotten yourself over the biggest hurdle and should not be so concerned.

Hey, maybe if you can get your parents out of the house, you could invite her over to watch a few movies (maybe some sappy ones - they go over well)

As far as making the first move, let the movies do the work. When bringing her home, just see what happens, if yuou kiss, you kiss, if not, thenmaybe next time. Just don't expect anyhting.

Good Luck, and just a note, maybe next time, you should take a closer look at what there is to do before you ask her out.

WELL THERE ARE MANY PLACES YOU CAN TAKE THIS GIRL......... MOVIES ARE A VERY TRADITIONAL DATE PLACE.... TAKE HER SOMEWHERE MORE ORIGINAL. YOU COULD TAKE HER MINIATURE GOLFING, OR MAKE A PACK LUNCH OR DINNER AND TAKE HER TO THE BEACH OR SOMEWHERE NICE WHERE YOU CAN WATCH THE SUNSET. IT SOUNDS KINDA CHEESY BUT GIRLS LIKE A GUY THAT TAKES US SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN THE MOVIES FOR ONCE. THE MOVIES DONT GIVE YOU ANY CHANCE TO GET TO REALLY KNOW THIS GIRL. IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT THE PACK LUNCH THING THEN TAKE HER TO A FUN RESTAURANT LIKE BOBBY MCGEE'S THAT WAY YOU ARE BEING SOMEWHAT ORIGINAL AND HAVING FUN AT THE SAME TIME. AND REGARDING WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WITH HER PHYSICALLY.... SOMETIMES KISSING IS OKAY ON THE FIRST DATE DEPENDING ON THE GIRL USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT. AND WHEN YOU DO DECIDE TO KISS HER OR ANY OTHER GIRL JUST REMEMBER TO GO SLOWLY I MEAN THIS LITERALLY KISS SLOWLY.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR DATE~ SAMMY

• 1 year later...