IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO GO OUT WITH A FRIEND? girls opinion plz

Do you think going out with a friend

I like a Girl who i talk to ALL the time we are close and i began getting feelings for her

I don't know how she feels though

I think she might not like Going out with someone who was a friends at first pleez any girls 15 to 16

tell me if girls prefer relatinships started by friendships or not please also give me signs that would show that she would or wouldn't want to evelop a friendship

thank you

thanks for writing back but i'm not sure if most girls feel this way.

Any way she seems to be drifting apart from me last time we talked she sounded cold and bitter i don't know what i did wrong or if it is just her. Thanx for helping me anyway i hope to get back in touch with her but i dont know if i should give her space or ask whats wrong and try to be caring what do you think i should do?

I also think that reltionships are better frm being friends...but if you are really good friends and you want to go out with her it ma be risky because ifyou break up with her o she broke up with you, you both will act very differently after that and sumtimes it will end up wth not being friends. But if she or you understand y you guys brke up you might be still frineds after that..

Thanx

but im not sure if girls can become attracted to a close friend if they were'nt before im not so sure if she ever was she sometimes jokes and says i'm ugly but then she sometimes jokes and say i'm attractive im confused

plus i would like to know if you have ever been in a relationship with a previous close friend and if so how did it turn out thank you for all yuor help

p.s I NEED AS MUCH HELP AS POSSIBLE

such as:

signs she attracted to me

signs that she isn't

or sign sthat she would be nervous to start a relationship between us. THANX