How long till i say i love you???

pale

I told my boyfriend of 3 1/2 months that i loved him, knowing that he didn't feel the same way about me yet. I know he cares very deeply for me as he told me when i said i loved him that love was just too strong a word for him to use right now, but he cares for me. I know he feels something for me, I can tell by the way he looks at me and treats me like a princess. Do you think he's scared or is it just bad timing? Its only early stages so I'm not too worried but I wonder if i should have kept it to myself.

Dont stress about it hun. Sure love is an important and serious thing,and sometimes the words 'i love you' are often used too lightly,but you felt that the time was right,so you said it,im sure you wouldnt have said it if you didnt mean it? so dont worry,the fact that he didnt directly say it back doesnt mean he's not feeling the same way as you.he might just be a bit more frightened of saying it,not to generalise but some guys find it hard to say that word and to express their emotions.or maybe he's been hurt in the past? he might be afraid to let his guard down completely at this early stage. but you've got plenty of time,if your worried then try not to actually say it to him for a while,just express your love in other ways, then when he's comfortable enough im sure he'll say it to you all the time.

good luck,dont rush things hun theres no need take care xxx

Pale,

There is never a right time to say you love someone. It is a very personal thing and only you know when you are ready to tell someone you love them. If your other half loves you they will say it on their own and in his own time. Please do yourself a favor and not pressure him into saying that to you till he is ready. You have to understand that everyone falls in love at a different speed. You might be ready and he is not. Just give it some time and watch how he treats you. If you notice that he treats you differently and he wont tell you that he loves you then you might be in trouble. For now though, give him sometime to fell comfortable and ready to share his love with you.

-Hubman01